Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Launch

Well it's about damn time I got some wifi so I could update this blog. I've been wanting to share my launch for a while now and it gives me goose bumps, hoping you all love what I have to share just as much as I do. What do I want to do? Easy, study the background journey to fame. Sure we all know the story of  "I came from a small town and was found by my manager who helped me share my talent with the world." cool okay so they hit a lucky streak. What I want to learn and get a feel for is how a their manager can find that talent and trust and invest and dedicate their entire life into creating this superstar who came from a small town. I want to know the managers story and I want to create my own. For my project I'm hoping to find locals who I believe can really become something through their talent. It's so obvious that every project is going to need connections, I'm going to need to expand my network and ask and look around for those very talented musicians.  I want to learn about business marketing, promo, advertising, music management and talent scouting. I'm really interested in the behind the scenes action and I already have a lot of experience with that. I'm more than prepared  for my project and I'm totally open to making more connections with the other people in class. Are you musically talented? Let me know, I'd love to manage you.

No comments:

Post a Comment