Thursday, September 26, 2013

Freedom of Choice

Having freedom is always a positive thing. Sure sometimes having too much freedom can lead to irresponsible actions, but for the most part I love having the freedom to do anything, the freedom to choose. I am good at handling my own freedom, but I know many people who shouldn't have the freedom. Some people make really bad choices, which can sometimes be okay in the long run because you learn from mistakes, but there is also that case of immaturity. By this I mean the people who choose to kill themselves off with drug and alcohol abuse. They had to much freedom and they chose a terrible path. Having any type of freedom can be dangerous, because there is no one there to stop you from doing wrong, but there is also no one there to stop you from doing right. Which is why freedom of choice is both good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment