Thursday, May 1, 2014

Connections

I didn't want to post this yesterday because I was hoping for more interactions and moments that would remind me of my masterpiece. 

My first "moment" is when I was watching a vine and I noticed a girl using a book called Everything You Must Know to Suceed in The Music Business. 

Walking in the hallways I heard a group of girls talking about wanting to post covers to YouTube and this reminded me of how a lot of talent scouts find talent! 

I was having a casual conversation with a friend when she started talking about music festivals and wanting to go to a bunch of concerts and this reminded me of my future which sort of relates to my project. I think I heard music and immediately was reminded of my masterpiece. 

Listening to Pandora an Ad came on for 
Online music business schooling. This one obviously relates to my masterpiece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment